| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:54.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Plumtree, Zimbabwe
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Plumtree:
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) NNE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 84 kms (52.2 miles) NE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) ENE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) ENE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) ENE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 120.8 kms (75 miles) E
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) ENE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 78.9 kms (49.1 miles) E
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) E
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 83 kms (51.6 miles) SE
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) S